Elite 3060 Acrylic Companion
The Acrylic Dual Massage walk in bathtub exemplifies the standard of quality and luxury displayed throughout the entire line of Acrylic Walk In Baths. A perfect solution for those in need of safer bathing, the 2852 Acrylic Walk in Tub comes standard with a textured slip resistant floor, two safety grab bars, and Dual Drain Technology that allows the tub to be drained in as little as 80 seconds for a guaranteed worry free exit. Mobility Bathworks acrylic baths are built to last starting with a high gloss cast acrylic shell which is easy to clean, scratch resistant, and impermeable to mold and bacteria. The shell is then reinforced with a rugged stainless steel frame which distributes weight over 9 leveling legs. The toe kick access panel is designed for a convenient above floor rough-in and can even be removed entirely for a lowered threshold option. By utilizing the wall extension kit and the end access panel(s), your Mobility Bathworks Walk In Bath can easily be installed into a 2 or 3 wall setting and even has the capability to be a free-standing unit so it retro-fits into almost any existing bathroom.
- Cast acrylic high gloss finish easy clean shell, fiberglass gel-coat reinforced
- Rugged stainless steel frame which distributes weight over 9 adjustable leveling legs
- Removable toe kick access panel allows for a low threshold option
- End access panel(s) for 2 wall/corner and free standing installation
- Stainless steel and tempered glass door with replaceable door seal
- Two individually controlled 2 in. drains with easy to turn levers
- Includes two overflows, two 4 ft. incoming supply lines, and two drain elbows
- Detachable wide backrest for comfortable back support
- Two ADA compliant grab bars, textured floor, two removable front access panels
- Tub spout and multifunction hand shower with separate on/off diverters
- Anti-scald thermostatic control valve with built-in safety feature
Dual Massage Only
- Dual massage composed of 24 strategically positioned hydro (14) and air (10) jets
- 1.5 KW in-line water heater
- Ozone sterilization system with push button on/off control
- LED chromatherapy light with push button on/off control
- Single 110-volt hard-wired connection (requires a dedicated 30 amp GFCI breaker)
- Limited lifetime warranty on door, frame and shell and five (5+) year parts warranty, for further info contact 1-800-480-6850
We are a veteran owned company working tirelessly with you in mind.
Contact us for a consultation today!
West Coast Facility
10297 W. Van Buren St.
Tolleson, AZ 85353
East Coast Facility
38 Belmont Ave.
Quakertown, PA 18951