The 5050 Barrier Free Shower Pan with a 1 in. Threshold ( 50.3 in. x 50 in. ) is manufactured using premium marine grade gel coat which creates a smooth, beautiful, long lasting, anti slip shower surface with a collapsible white rubber dam which allows for easy wheelchair roll over into the shower stall and keeps water in the water inside the shower. The textured slip resistant grip sure floor keeps floor safe and secure for a individual. The roll in shower base is engineered to allow for above the floor installation with a steel reinforced beveled threshold for wheelchair entry without the need for recess or a ramp
- Textured slip resistant Grip Sure floor
- Roll in Barrier-Free shower base for easy wheelchair entry and exit
- Center Drain
- 0.875″ Threshold
- Self-supporting pre-leveled base.
- 2″ chrome shower floor drain with friction seal
- Collapsible white rubber damn with end caps
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dimensions of Barrier-Free 5050 Shower Pan : 50″ x 50″
- 1″ Threshold
- ** Contact store for full terms and conditions of the warranties prior to purchase **
We are a veteran owned company working tirelessly with you in mind.
Contact us for a consultation today!
West Coast Facility
10297 W. Van Buren St.
Tolleson, AZ 85353
East Coast Facility
38 Belmont Ave.
Quakertown, PA 18951