The 5430 Barrier Free Shower with 1″ Threshold, (5-Piece) 54 in. x 30 in. Roll in Shower is manufactured using premium marine grade gel coat fiberglass which creates a smooth, beautiful, long lasting surface with anti-slip textured shower base floor. Mobility Bathworks Barrier Free Shower walls are reinforced with plywood and steel providing flexibility for seat and grab bar installation at needed height for any size bather. The integral self-locking aluminum Pin and Slot System allows the shower walls and the pre-leveled shower base to be conveniently installed from the front. Premium quality material, no need for drywall or extra studs for fixture support, 30 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty (on shower panels) and ease of installation make Mobility Bathworks Barrier Free Showers the best option in the industry for your bathtub replacement or modification needs.
- 30 Year Warranty on Shower Panels
- ** Contact store for full terms and conditions of the warranties prior to purchase **
- Textured slip resistant grip sure floor
- Steel and plywood reinforced walls, no drywall needed
- Premium marine grade gel coat fiberglass
- 0.875″ Threshold
- Self-supporting pre-leveled base.
- 2″ chrome shower floor drain with friction seal
- Collapsible white rubber dam with end caps
- Made in U.S.A.
- 36″ Grab Bars (2)
- 24″ Grab Bar
- 18″ Grab Bar with Slider for showerhead
- ADA Chrome Delta Trim
- Delta Universal Multi-Choice Anti Scald Device
- Premier Five Setting ADA showerhead
- Fold Down showerseat with weight capacity ( 300 lbs )
- Rubber Collapsible Threshold
- Dimensions of Barrier-Free 5430 Shower : 54″ x 30″
- 1″ Threshold
We are a veteran owned company working tirelessly with you in mind.
Contact us for a consultation today!
West Coast Facility
10297 W. Van Buren St.
Tolleson, AZ 85353
East Coast Facility
38 Belmont Ave.
Quakertown, PA 18951